Tuesday 16 December 2014

YouTube Channel: The one with the YouTube Art

I spent hours altering my YouTube Channel. I changed my YouTube name to TheresMusicInMyEars and spent ages scouring the internet for pictures and altering things using apps on my computer so as to create a better channel art. I like the end result sure but... I'm still not entirely sure why I did it. Or why I then did it with my blog, my Instagram profile and my FanFiction page. Hmm...

Perhaps I was bored? Well whatever the reason, it took a ridiculously long time for me to settle on this:



But I did, eventually, and I felt like sharing that.

1 comment:

  1. That's seriously cool-looking :)
    We all have these time-wasting quirks, I guess!

    OMG with it being the holidays there is so much time to blog, geez. Not like during term time ha!

    ReplyDelete