Sunday 21 December 2014

The Library of Fragrance: or The one where I found THE best perfumes ever!

You know that feeling you get when you find something, a concept, a product or a concept that you absolutely adore? That urge to tell everyone you come across of you findings and that hope that they'll be as excited about it as you? 

Well I don't know how you will feel about this my dear readers but I personally, believe I have found something more brilliant than even the coolest sunglasses I have ever seen. Something that I might love even more than the Hunger Games. That's right dear readers, I have discovered a perfume company that sells perfumes which smell like anything. Literally, just about anything

And it is called, a name I love almost as much as I love the company itself, The Library of Fragrance. A reference to books!

But more importantly, they have perfumes that smell like food. You can walk around smelling like apple pie or cookies, or caramel! Or even pizza. Pizza. For the love of God. Wouldn't that be incredible? And you'd be confusing everyone as they'd sniff you and confusedly ask you where the pie or the cookies or the dessert or the pizza is. To which you could just reply with an equally confused "What are talking about?" Leaving them wondering where the hell that smell is coming from. Which I think would be hilariously fun!

See look! (Points downwards with giddy excitement):






Then there are also ones like these, which are just superb and gah I want them all!







How you can smell like a moon beam or sunshine I have no clue but I want to try it! Also there's also Paperback, and wouldn't you just love to go around smelling like a book.


You of course may believe me to be a bit insane after that ramble but I assure you I am just slightly in love with this perfume brand. A fact that I just felt like sharing with you.

Have a wonderful day my lovelies!


2 comments:

  1. That looks fab!

    Considering the blog name, I think the rain one sounds awesome. Mmm the scent of drought-breaking H20

    ReplyDelete